wilder vs zhang

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Shelby
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-18 07:26

본문

Picking up where he left off in their first fight, a confident Zhang flattened Joyce with a right hand toward the end of the round in front of the Londoner's home crowd. The win and the manner in which he delivered it might earn Zhang a world title shot in 2024.

2022年5月7日、ラスベガスのT-モバイル・アリーナで行われたサウル・アルバレス 対 ディミトリー・ビボル戦の前座でスコット・アレクサンダーとヘビー級10回戦で対戦し、左ストレート一撃となる初回1分54秒KO勝ちを収めた 。なお当初はIBF世界ヘビー級3位のフィリップ・フルゴビッチとIBF世界ヘビー級挑戦者決定戦を行う予定であったが 、父親が4月17日に急死していたフルゴビッチが試合の5日前となる同月2日に急遽試合欠場を発表した 。

One potential opponent for Joshua’s next fight, which he hints could take place on 21 September, was the just-vanquished Wilder. Joshua is asked whether he thinks the American’s loss to Zhang spells the end of his career.

Joyce, 37, was the WBO interim champion in the division, a title that effectively made him the WBO’s mandatory challenger for WBO, IBO, IBF and WBA champion Usyk. Britain’s Tyson Fury holds the WBC title.

On his performance, he added: "I am happy. Like I said before the fight, it is going to end sooner than the first fight and I did it. Joe, hell of a fighter, respect to him. I like him and respect him, everybody please care for him."

Zhang was highly regarded by American promoters by 2009 but his career stalled between 2009 and 2019 owing to a combination of his duties to Chinese national boxing obligations, mismanagement and accompanying legal issues, and his visa problems. Until Zhang signed with Matchroom Sport USA in 2020 at 37 years of age, he was excluded from boxing's top ranks.

L'ancien champion du monde de boxe Anthony Joshua a donné des informations assez précises sur son prochain combat. Parlant à talkSPORT, Joshua a déclaré que son prochain combat aurait lieu le 20 ou le 21 septembre au stade Wembley à Londres. AJ a révélé qu'il y avait quatre noms potentiels…

Other heavyweights aren’t the only ones finally taking notice of Zhang. For the first time in his career, local officials have organized a delegation of hundreds of people to fly from China to Riyadh to support Zhang in person. As he walked into the gym, how does a boxer become world champion wine distributor who operates on the compound gifted him two bottles of Chateau Lafite Rothschild, a Bordeaux wine which often sells for hundreds of dollars per bottle.

"I would like to make this fight happen. Anthony Joshua is a superstar, he’s a bigger name and he holds belts. In the heavyweight division, you never know. It takes only one punch," said Zhang, punching his right palm with his left fist.

The heavyweight division is booming right now. Fury and Usyk put on a show in Saudi Arabia and the rematch should be one of the most anticipated fights of the year. Meanwhile, Joshua has looked strong in his four-fight win streak since losing back-to-back fights to Usyk.

With a matchup against Joseph Parker less than a month away, on March 8 at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, there would be no missed days in camp. On this day, Zhang is joined by George and translator Kurt Li plus heavyweight boxer Joe Cusumano (22-4, 20 KOs), a Virginia-based boxer coming off a career-best win over Adam Kownacki last June. Cusumano is joined in camp by Norman Neely (14-1, 9 KOs), a local heavyweight whom Zhang often spars with, and Federico Pacheco Jr. (5-0, 4 KOs), a 20-year-old heavyweight prospect.

When you finally get him down to about half health (or a little below), the Blindfolded Boy will call out to "unleash the power residing in the jade!" He’s telling you to Summon the Divine Beast. You’ll also see its icon fill up over on the right side of the screen, and you’ll get a helpful tooltip on the left side.

"Respect to Zhilei Zhang, it was a good fight but I think I could have done better, I think because I haven't fought a southpaw for so long. Credit to him because he was a good fighter, and I gave it my all. I think I could do better but it's just disappointing.

Frank Warren (born 28 February 1952) is an English boxing manager and promoter. Warren and his son George own and run Queensberry Promotions. Warren was also a founder of the British boxing television channel BoxNation which ran for over 11 years from 2012.

"I was a big underdog going into the Joe Joyce fight. Everybody was talking about his 15-0 record, undefeated, Joe Joyce will destroy me in six rounds, that’s what everybody was saying. He’s the juggernaut, he’s unbreakable, but I went in there with a good preparation with my coach Shaun George and everybody can see the work," said Zhang.

In February, Zhang told The Ring from his training venue in New Jersey, where he has lived for several years, "In 2008 I made the Olympics and I got the silver medal, that's when people started to recognize that there's a big Chinese heavyweight that can fight."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2019-2021 © 에티테마