terry crawford next fight

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kathlene
댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-22 00:16

본문

Winning this belt wasn't the main attraction for Crawford to move up to junior middleweight, though. Crawford has the biggest potential fight of his career in mind with a potential bout against Canelo Alvarez on his radar.

CaneloAnthonyJoshuathumb.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1196&h=798&crop=1He went to relax in his 1986 Pontiac Cutlass Supreme. But he made a mistake by staying there for a long time and not leaving immediately. As he began to count, there was a burst of gunfire from behind.?

Crawford held onto his titles, stopping Molina in the eighth round in front of a large home crowd in Omaha. Crawford moved around the ring for most of the fight, jabbing, holding and pot-shotting Molina. Referee Mark Nelson halted the fight in the eight round after Molina received three consecutive hits to the head. In the post-fight interview, Crawford felt he should be the 2016 'Fighter of the Year' for his wins over Molina, Lundy and Postol, "I feel like I got it. I just have to wait until the results come in." Crawford also reiterated his desire to unify the division before a possible move up to welterweight. Crawford landed 184 punches from 419 thrown, Molina landed 41 of 287 thrown, a 14% connect rate. The fight drew an average 806,000 viewers and peaked at 871,000 viewers on HBO.

Terence Crawford is attempting to become a four-division boxing champion tonight when he takes on Israil Madrimov in Los Angeles during the first US-based match of Riyadh Season, sponsored by Saudi Arabia. Crawford, a welterweight undisputed champion, also previously held both the lightweight and super-lightweight titles. The two men will fight for the super-welterweight title during tonight's boxing match.

In front of a raucous hometown crowd, Crawford floored David Avanesyan with a sixth-round TKO on Saturday at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. A left uppercut followed by a textbook right put Avanesyan on his back, quickly prompting the end of a tricky fight for Crawford.

"We practice that," said Crawford. "Normally in camp we do a flick and jab. But we knew that wasn’t going to work with Errol Spence because he’s durable, he’s strong. So, we had to practice a strong firm jab. The jab hit him and stopped him in his tracks."

Prior to becoming undisputed at welterweight, Crawford was undisputed at super-lightweight and held a world title at lightweight. Saturday (3 August) saw him move up to a career-highest weight at 154lb, and another upwards move to meet Canelo could prove difficult.

Crawford came out next, with a special guest, Eminem, who rapped the night’s most fitting anthem, his own, "Lose Yourself." But there was more. Bud wore a diamond-studded chain around his neck and draped a fishnet—like a real, full-size fishnet—over his left shoulder. His expression was gloom-and-doom, as if was headed toward his shift as an undertaker, rather than the most important night of his life.

Spence makes it through the first two minutes before Crawford opens up, pummeling his opponent with a barrage of uncontested shots. Spence has no legs under him. Referee Harvey Dock has seen enough and mercifully intervenes. Good stoppage. And a sensational performance by a generational talent.

Donaire was trying to become the tenth 40-year-old-plus fighter in boxing history to win a world championship, the oldest active world champion in boxing, and the oldest champion ever at 118 pounds in an attempt to break his own record set in 2021.

"It means everything because of who I took the belts from," said Crawford. "They talked bad about me. They said I wasn’t good enough and I couldn’t beat these welterweights. I just kept my head to the sky and kept praying to God that I would get the opportunity to show the world how great terence crawford fights Crawford is. Tonight, I believe I showed how great I am."

Saturday, December 21, 2019, was a day of redemption for Jermell Charlo. That was when he took on Tony Harrison in a highly anticipated rematch. Charlo promised a KO. He delivered, dropping Harrison once in the second with a left hook and again in the 11th with that same punch. Harrison would go down twice more during the stanza, the last of which forced referee Jack Reiss to mercifully end the bout at 2:28 of the eleventh.

Round 6: Whatever Crawford heard in the corner spurred him into action in the sixth round. Almost immediately after the bell rang to start the round, Crawford started throwing more punches in easily his highest output of the fight so far. Crawford caught Porter with a good straight left out of the southpaw stance. But Crawford suffered a cut over the left eye, a result of an accidental head butt. Porter tried to muck it up in close range but Crawford had his strongest three minutes so far. 10-9 Crawford, 57-57.

Round 10: The fight is over! Porter goes down twice, the second after Crawford lands a pinpoint straight right over the top. Kenny Porter, Shawn's trainer and father, climbs onto the top rope and asks for the fight to end. Crawford wins and retain his WBO title.ap_04073105301.jpg?w=1000

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2019-2021 © 에티테마